Diamond Coated 'Dremel' Head for Grinding Dog Nails
The Hounds Coat SKU: DRE-BIT-DIA
You will never need to replace your worn out grinding head again...
An essential tool for professional groomers and pet-owners alike to achieve perfectly smooth nails - please ensure you are confident using a rotary grinder with sandpaper head prior to using this.
- 80 grit equivalent coarse grinding head with bowl end for extra smooth finish.
- Made of high quality diamond with 0.12"（3mm） metal shank to suit most rotary nail grinders - I have tried this myself on the Dremel Micro and Supercheap Auto ToolPRO Rotary Tool and it fits both.
- The proprietary shape of the grinding head painlessly removes just the right length from the bottom, nail tips and sides at the same time.
- The nail grinder surface is diamond coated and has good heat dissipation. It will not wear out or overheat.
- Rugged construction and heavy-duty Copper-matrix, extra strength and wear resistance. Throw away your sandpaper grinding heads as you will never have to replace this one!
NB: Grinding head only - rotary tool not included.