Diamond Coated 'Dremel' Head for Grinding Dog Nails
- 80 grit equivalent coarse grinding head with bowl end for extra smooth finish & drew claws
- Made of high quality diamond with 0.12"（3mm) metal shank to suit most rotary nail grinders - I have tried this myself on the Dremel Micro and Supercheap Auto ToolPRO Rotary Tool and it fits both.
- The proprietary shape of the grinding head painlessly removes just the right length from the bottom, nail tips and sides at the same time - say goodbye to quicking nails and having to use Styptic powder!
- The nail grinder surface is diamond coated and has good heat dissipation. It will not wear out or overheat.
- Rugged construction and heavy-duty Copper-matrix, extra strength and wear resistance. Throw away your sandpaper grinding heads as you will never have to replace this one!