When will my order leave? Currently most orders will be shipped the next morning if placed by 6pm Sunday to Thursday. Orders placed after 7am on a Friday, weekend or public holiday will usually leave the next working day.
When will my order arrive? Most orders are shipped via Courier Post and will arrive 1 to 2 working days after they have left us. Please allow 1 to 2 days extra for rural delivery. Once a tracking number has been allocated to your order, you will receive an email from Gosweetspot - this will allow you to track your package.
How much is shipping? The website will work out shipping cost at checkout, before you pay. If your area is considered Rural, please ensure you choose the Rural Courier option at checkout. Choosing the incorrect courier option may delay your order.
Is the product currently in stock? Stock levels on our website are live. What is showing in stock online is physically in stock in our NZ warehouse, ready to ship.
Our normal hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, except for Auckland and national public holidays.
I have purchased a product from you but it has a suspected fault or defect, can I return it?
In the first instance please get in touch with us at email@example.com, or via our Contact page. We will need to ascertain when the product was purchased and what the suspected fault or defect is. If the product is still under warranty and is repairable we will need time to organise inspection and repair. Depending on the outcome of this we will either organise a warranty repair or replacement.
There is nothing wrong with the product, I have simply changed my mind....or.....oops, I have ordered the wrong product by mistake.
Unfortunately, if you have simply changed your mind or ordered a product in error, we are not legally obligated to provide a refund. However, please contact us and we can discuss other options should this be your predicament, such as swapping the incorrect product for store credit (T&Cs apply)
Can I swap a product I have ordered incorrectly?
In some instances we will look at swapping a product for you, however you must consider and agree to the following criteria:
- We will not simply credit your account, you must purchase something else from us of at least the same value or more than the original item purchased.
- The item you wish to swap must be in 100% new, unopened, undamaged condition and never been used. If there are signs that the product has been used then we will be unable to resell it and therefore cannot offer a swap.
- A swap request must be completed within 7 days of you receiving the item.
- You must ensure the item to be returned is packaged carefully to avoid damage, and cover the return shipping yourself. Please courier, not post.
- The original shipping cost of the item will not be refunded.
- A $20 restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit - this is to cover the extra admin work our end, and the original transaction charges.
Items can be returned via courier to:
The Hounds Coat Ltd
53 Ridgeway Road, Pukekohe,
Shipping for returns?
The cost of returning items to The Hounds Coat is the responsibility of the customer. You must ensure the item is packaged carefully to avoid damage in transit. Once the item is received you will be notified and the next step will proceed, whether that be a credit, replacement or alternative.